The Well Armed Woman (TWAW) is a Ladies-Only Organization established by women shooters for pistol, rifle and shotgun sports. The league is designed to take beginners to whatever skill level they wish to achieve, and provide experienced shooters with more opportunities. The objective of some is to improve their skill levels for target and/or competitive shooting. Others, while wanting to improve their skills, also are interested in the aspects of self defense.
We meet at Trigger Time on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month at 6:30 pm. Come to our next meeting and check it out! All levels are welcome! Call, email or stop by for more information!
Come join in on the fun on Wednesday nights! We shoot on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month. Prizes for the top 8 shooters.
$15 to participate (Trigger Time members $10), sign up starts at 5:30, shooting begins at 6:30. Center fire handguns with iron sights only. Watch our Facebook page for details on the weekly shoot. Must be 18 or older to participate. Sign up starts at 6pm, and the safety briefing will be at 6:30pm (new shooters please arrive at 6:15pm). You must be here for the entire safety briefing (from start) to participate.
There are a few things that you need to know: (1) Admission will be $15 for non range members and $10 for members. Please bring your membership card with you. (2) Compensators are disallowed. (3) Race guns are disallowed. (4) Factory ammunition only; no hand loaded ammunition.
Tuesday, July 10
Tuesday, August 8
Tuesday, September 11
3:00 PM to 8:00 PM The GSSF League Match is a series of three matches conducted over a 3-month period. This is a great way to test your skills and get introduced to pistol competition. Participants must be current GSSF members and compete in two of the three matches to qualify for plaques and prizes.
You can show up and shoot any time between 3:00 and 8:00. Once you shoot your stage, you are done for the day. There is no need to stay for the entire event.
· $15 Match Fee. ($10 for Trigger Time Members)
· You may only shoot GLOCK pistols. You may shoot more than one type of Glock for multiple entries. You would need to pay a match fee for each gun. If you want to shoot the match string more than once with the same gun, only your first attempt will count towards your official score.
· Annual membership in GSSF is required. $35 for a new membership, $25 renewal. Memberships may be purchased online (gssfonline.com) OR at the time of the match.
· Plaques will be awarded for series winners in Class A, Class B, Class C Unlimited, Pocket and Ladies. You must shoot at least 2 matches to be eligible for any prizes.
· One series participant will be awarded a Glock 43. Winner will be drawn at random and must have participated in at least 2 of the 3 series match dates in order to be eligible. Call us at (770) 967-4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.